Welcome!

Hi Readers,

I have now finished this blog but feel free to read on and take a look at the posts and photos. Have a look on the left of the page for a monthly archive of older posts, listed by month, as this front page has only the most recent posts.

If you would like to see more I am at www.agreenmoon.com

Love to you!
Sarah

Saturday 31 March 2012

End of an Era

Writing to you from the sofa at Mark's parent's house on a rather cloudy Saturday, about as cloudy as my head after last nights work do.  I can look up and see Mark working on the van outside (lazy wife) I hear you say, I have no defence except that I would probably 'get in the way' of the production going on out there.  I have got our hands on the new 2012 guide to camper van parking spots of Europe, small places, often car park like where you can camp for a few days and access water and electric...the best thing about these?  They're free! Here are the photos from last weekend, Mark made a window.

BEFORE.....


AND AFTER...
THE NEW PORTHOLE

  Today we have been squeezing foam in preparation for the bed/sofa cushions, I had to walk away from the beautiful fabrics at £22 per metre!   

Soon enough I will be covering cushions and packing our bags.  I'm finishing off at work now, Monday will be my last office day.  On Wednesday me and Harvey are taking a city break in Paris.  I am very excited about the euro star experience and being in Paris for breakfast time...

1 comment:

  1. oh noo, I wrote a comment before i joined, and it's gone. i'll write again tomorrow, sorry. well, have to learn from my own mistakes;)x

    ReplyDelete