Welcome!

Hi Readers,

I have now finished this blog but feel free to read on and take a look at the posts and photos. Have a look on the left of the page for a monthly archive of older posts, listed by month, as this front page has only the most recent posts.

If you would like to see more I am at www.agreenmoon.com

Love to you!
Sarah

Monday 18 June 2012

A slow start....

<p>&lt;p&gt;&amp;lt;p&amp;gt;but only for the blog! We on the other hand have shifted through northern and western France, through Basque Spain and are now in the middle of Portugal.&amp;nbsp; &lt;br&gt;<br>
Access to the internet is more limited without paying to much for it and really the thought of getting the laptop out doesn't seem to fit with my picture of most of the day. I never imagined that as I was inseparable from it at home. So with blog app added on the phone I reckon there's more of chance of blogging at all!</p>
<p>Portugal is cloudy this morning but I'm considering a dip in the river swimming pool next to the campsite,&#160; the church bells are ringing on the hour to remind me its 10am and I'm not up yet. I thought we had a gas leak when we woke up but it turns out the lidl garlic we bought in Spain is really smelly! </p>
<p>I hope all is well wherever you are reading this and if you have any tips on places to see while we're on our way about we'd love to hear them! Or if you fancy joining us along the way just drop us a line. </p>
<p>The current plan is something like...<br>
Portugal, Spain (Madrid &amp; Barcelona), south of France, north of Italy, Slovenia, Croatia....then north towards Hungary, Czech, Poland and Germany.  We should be popping home at the end of September before flying to Bulgaria.  All subject and likely to change!
Love from us x


1 comment:

  1. Sarah and Mark!!!!

    I was in Madrid last week. Hit me if you want some tips on where to find wicked Tapas.

    Loves x x x

    ReplyDelete